Creating your wedding registry is tons of fun, but can also be a daunting task. How on earth do you make sure you register for everything you could possibly need? What if you forget something? How do you make sure you have enough items in a variety of price ranges for your guests to choose from?
If you’re looking to find out how to create a great wedding registry, be sure to attend the Past Basket Bridal Registry Event on Sunday, March 9 from 12 – 3 p.m. at Past Basket Milwaukee, 383 West Brown Deer Rd., Milwaukee.
There, you’ll meet Juliska Director of Sales Safa S. Hummel, who will provide a wealth of information about Juliska tableware, plus tips to a great registry – something every bride needs! You’ll also have the chance to browse a variety of lines offered at Past Basket, and hear about the advantages of starting a registry there.
The store will showcase table settings and fully dressed beds to inspire you, and demonstrate how different pieces can be paired. Plus – new spring 2014 products will be featured!
A few local businesses are also helping out with table décor for the event:
- Whether you are creating a sweet table, or want to thank guests for sharing your special day, Burke’s Candy has you covered. Candy making is our passion. Three generations of Burkes have worked for over 80 years producing small batches of gourmet confections daily, including chocolate-dipped caramels, truffles, and toffee, to name a few.
- Patricia O’Brien & Co. – We love to work with brides to create cookies as unique and thoughtful, not to mention delicious, as your wedding. Brides use our cookies as table favors, place cards, and on those delicious late night sweet platters.
- Every woman spends her life dreaming about her perfect wedding, from the flowers to the music to her beautiful dress. Now you can get the wedding cake you always dreamed of with help from Regina’s Bay Bakery. Design the cake you want to match perfectly with the theme for your wedding. You can count on passionate bakers to work with you to create the ideal wedding cake, no matter what you’re looking for.
- Relics Vintage Rentals specializes in the rental of vintage décor, props and dishware. Their found items are available to rent for your wedding, holiday parties, photo shoots, showers, tea parties, dinner parties and events of any size. Additional services include event styling and custom creations. Delivery available. See how old and new are beautifully paired for our event.
- You may know Sendik’s as your local specialty market, but what about your floral designer – Sendik’s Home is a combination of all things bright, beautiful, and sometimes useful. Let Sendik’s help you plan events that create lifelong memories and assist you in making every day easier, happier, or just a little better.
- Three Wishes will provide lovely samples for our event… A stylish boutique of invitations, stationery and fine gifts for all occasions. Three Wishes is an independent, locally owned shop on Silver Spring Drive in the heart of Whitefish Bay shopping district and a short walk from Bayshore Town Center.
What you need to know:
When: Sunday, March 9 from 12-3 p.m.
Where: Past Basket Milwaukee, 383 West Brown Deer Rd., Milwaukee
Admission: Free, please kindly RSVP for yourself and guests
Special event: 12:30 p.m. – “Optimizing your Registry” presentation by Safa S. Hummel