Vintage weddings are still all the rage for 2013 – and it’s hard to image this trend will end anytime soon. I spoke with Jan and Sara of Relics Vintage Rentals, Milwaukee’s largest vintage rental company, located in Mequon. They are a full service rental company that specializes in vintage dishware, event decor, furniture and other large accessories.
Below they share their top five rentals that couples just can’t get enough of.
- Vintage trunks: can be used as coffee tables, end tables and props in which the couple can sit at different levels, when stacked.
- Couch, TV, and suitcases: these items can be used to create seating areas at the reception or for photo props for engagement photos, etc.
- Ladders: can be used for photo props, shelving for hors d’oeuvres, drinks, etc. and much more.
- Mixed China dishware (displayed below as a dress): can be used at the reception, or other areas of the wedding.
- Door backdrop: can be used for photo opportunities or a photo booth. Couples can also place a buffet in front of the doors to display the wedding cake.
Psst…see how couple Tiara & Torie used Relics rentals to create a beautiful and dreamy engagement session.