Brides Against Breast Cancer is a national non-profit organization that was set in motion to raise funds to help those who have been impacted by cancer, a disease that has become overwhelmingly prevalent in the lives of so many. Brides Against Breast Cancer hosts a boutique style Bridal Event and Gown Sale in cities across the nation, featuring fabulous local vendors and offering hundreds of designer gowns at discounted prices.
Many brides love the idea that the investment they make into their wedding gown can also serve a greater purpose. Finding your dream gown at a fraction of its retail value isn’t too shabby either. Gowns are donated by bridal shops, designers, and previous brides; some have been worn before and some are still wearing their original tags. All gowns are marked down, up to 85% off, and prices range from $99 – $1,800.
Join Brides Against Breast Cancer this weekend in Milwaukee at the Hyatt!
Saturday, January 31st: VIP Event $20 5:00 – 9:00pm
Sunday, February 1st: General Admission $5 10:00am – 3:00pm
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilborn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Tips for Brides-to-be
- Bring a strapless bra, spanks, nude undergarments if possible.
- Bring heels about the height you would like to wear on your wedding day
- Bring photos of style you are interested in
- Be open minded – we have a very large selection of styles and sizes. Something that you like in a magazine may not be optimal for your body type or venue. If this is your first time shopping, it is encouraged to try on many different styles.
- Bridal sizes run 1 – 3 sizes larger than your street size (jean size)
- Veils, tiaras, slips available for purchase too!
- Volunteers will be able to assist you in finding your gowns.
- Remember – you can bring your gown home today!
Pre-Register or buy your tickets at the door! Proceeds also help to fund the Healthsupportnetwork.org, an online resource offering up to date information for those battling cancer and their loved ones.